我們公司知曉這樣的議題并努力維持此政策確保有效的減少平太榮漁業公司對環境生態的影響。為配合MARPOL 73/78 (防止船舶污染國際公約)，旗下所有漁船應遵守下列事項：
WCPFC & IATTC
Globally, millions of tons of waste enter the sea each year, the majority of which comprises oil, fishing gear, packaging, raw plastics and convenience items. Plastics can persist in the environment for many years with minimal degradation. Plastic fishing gear can cause marine animals to become entangled and die. On fishing vessels, waste does not include fresh fish or parts of fresh fish that are left over from processing catch.
Ping Tai Rong (PTR) understands this issue and endeavours with this policy to minimise PTR’s impact on the ecosystem. In accordance with MARPOL 73/78 all vessels within the PTR fleet must comply with the following:
· All noxious liquids including oil and petrol are to not be disposed of at sea and any not destroyed will be disposed of in port”.
· Untreated sewage must not be discharged at sea and pumped out in port.
· Plastics may not be discharged into the ocean anywhere at any time. This includes items that have any plastic component including synthetic fishing gear and must be collected on board to be disposed of when the vessels come into port or incinerated on the vessel.
· Paper and cardboard are to be collected and incinerated on board.
· All incinerated matter is to be kept on board and disposed of at port.
· Outside 12 nautical miles of land it is permitted to dump organic matter.
· All areas, especially the deck, is to be kept as clear of rubbish as possible to avoid it being washed overboard.
All crew are reminded of this policy before every fishing trip.
PING TAI RONG OCEAN FISHERY GROUP CO., LTD
Fishing Vessel Flag
RFMO of Fishing area
WCPFC & IATTC